The Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival in Mansfield, Ohio is getting closer and closer. Are you ready ?!!!
When you think about it, attending rock concerts is kind of a big deal. You’re either going to be surrounded by thousands of people who want to get their rocks off (in the best way possible) or you’ll be in a small space with people who are just as passionate about music as you are. So how do venues make sure that everyone has an experience that’s memorable? They work hard and listen, that’s how.
In 2023, the Inkcarceration Festival lineup promises to bring you some of the most iconic bands in rock and they have opportunities for everyone to take part. At the Inkcarceration Music and Tattoo Festival in Mansfield, Ohio, you’ll find bands that are guaranteed to bring you the excitement of rock with tattoo artists that are truly on the cutting edge of their artform.
If you are looking for an inspirational experience, or just want to get up close and personal with your favorite artists, this is the festivity for you. Your mind will be blown by the talent on display over the span of only two days.
Whether you have difficulty moving about, need medical equipment charged, or special accomodations to recharge, this venue has it all. Let’s Take a Look.
This festival is not for the weak hearted and may require some courage to attend even without limitations. If you have never attended, check out this promotional video for this years Festival
FESTIVITIES ARE ON THE MOVE
The first thing you’ll notice about the Inkcarceration Festival is all the people. They’re everywhere, and they’re rocking out. But then you look at their website and see that it’s not just about the music–it’s about the people.
At the Inkcarceration Music and Tattoo Festival, they strive to do their best to ensure that everyone has a good time. They don’t want to exclude anyone who loves tattoos, so they have taken action to make sure every attendee is taken care of.
When you’re at the festival, you’ll have access to a wide range of services and amenities. From parking accomodations in the Red Lot to accessible bathrooms. The staff strive to make sure that every fan’s experience as comfortable as possible.
- The venue has easy to access entrances, clear signage, and an ADA parking lot.
- They have an Access Center where attendees can get wristbands if they need them due to mobility reasons or any other limitations they may have. Just ask to be pointed in that direction when you check in at the main gate.
- Check in your ADA certified Service Animal at the Access Center to get them registered.
- You can also request ASL interpreters ahead of time by filling out a form on their website.
- The festival has an accessible vieiwing area in each venue, and there are no extra fees for these areas. And if you need to bring a wheelchair or scooter, bring it.
- An on site medical tent will be available with access for fans to safely dispose of any medical waste, get medical assistnace and recharge any essential medical devices.
If you’re not sure whether you can attend (or what kind of accomodation you may need), just email email@example.com before showing up at the festival site. They have been planning for months about how they can make all their fans’ experience as smooth as possible and they will be more than glad to help you plan.
If you decide to brave the mosh pits and sea of people who plan to gather in Mansfield, Ohio for two days of exceptional high-spirited rock and marvelous tattoos. Have a most excellent adventure!
Not sure that the festival is the right place for you this summer, check on this article 5 Limitless Adventures Awaits You in Ohio.